This year’s Kicking Bear West Salem Camp will be Friday July 31st at Maple Grove! Please read below for our COVID-19 precautions and safety measures. To register as participants, please fill out this form! To register as a volunteer please click here!
For more information, and to follow our official countdown, check out our Facebook page!
Watch this VIDEO: https://youtu.be/smK4GtcJ5KM
Online registration is MANDATORY, registration closes on Monday, July 27th as attendance will be limited!
The event will begin at 4pm on Friday, July 31st and end around 10pm.
Youth must be accompanied by an adult. Kicking Bear will provide a limited selection of snacks. There will be no overnight camping in light of COVID-19! This is a completely FREE, family-centered event! Tell your friends and neighbors.
Please bring your own kid(s) and a kid from outside your home!
COVID-19 Safety Measures
In accordance with the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection’s Division of Food and Recreational Safety, Kicking Bear’s leadership team has decided to implement the following changes to this year’s event.
- We have condensed the camp into a one-day adventure day and eliminated overnight camping.
- We will be taking the temperature of each participant upon arrival and those with a temperature above 100 degrees will be asked to leave.
- Anyone who has come in contact with an individual showing symptoms of COVID-19 in the 14 days before the event will be asked to leave.
- We will not be serving meals and we will not be utilizing the indoor spaces at Maple Grove Venues.
- We will set up the event to encourage safe, physical distancing as much as possible.
- Many of our activities and events already lend themselves to safe, physical distancing and we will be adjusting any activities that do not.
- We will have additional hand-washing and sanitizing stations available.
- We encourage the use of face coverings in instances where physical distancing may not be possible.
Please note: This list is subject to change as we become aware of additional information and/or changes in local guidelines and recommendations!